Sibling Conc. Full Day 8am-4pm
Sibling Conc. Full Day 8am-4pm
Kobura Kids Club
Looking for something new and exciting for the kids during the Easter break?
Try Kobura Kids!!
Easter Holiday Camp: 9-13th April 2018
Location: Haydon School, Wiltshire Lane, Pinner, HA5 2LX
Close to Northwood Hills Underground, Local Bus Routes: 282, H13
GENERAL CLUB INFORMATION / TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Only children who have been booked into the Club (by way of a completed online form and payment) may attend.
- The Club will open at 8.00 am. and finish at 4.00 pm. Children may be dropped off and collected between these hours (see below).
- Children may be booked in for the full day (8am to 4pm) or for a half day session (morning session children must be collected at or before 12.00 pm., afternoon session children must be brought to the club at or after 12.00 pm).
Arrival at and collection from the Club:
- Parents are welcome to use the school car park when coming to the Club and dropping off/collecting children.
- Children should be delivered directly to the front desk in the entrance foyer by their parent or carer, who must sign them in.
- Children must be collected from the Club promptly at the relevant time.
- Please give us written details of anyone who will be collecting your child, other than the Parent, as we will not allow your child to leave the Club with someone who is unknown.
- Children staying at the Club all day or for the morning session should bring a packed lunch, appropriate snack and a refillable drinks bottle. No chewing gum please.
- As there may be children who have a severe allergy to nuts, please do not send any food which may contain nuts.
- If any child disrupts the Club, i.e. by being rude or badly behaved, and does not respond to reasonable attempts at correction, we may have to advise the parent to remove them from the Club. He / she may be re-admitted on a following day, although we reserve the right to withdraw their place.
- Children should wear appropriate comfortable clothing that enables freedom of movement e.g. t-shirt, tracksuit bottoms and trainers/plimsoles
- Karate activities will be conducted barefoot – toenails and fingernails to be kept short
- Any jewellery to be removed before class (including watches) to remove risk of injury
- Children are permitted to bring their own toys/books or other items to the Club to use during any breaks, but it is stressed that the Club cannot accept any responsibility for these.
CLUB CHARGING POLICY
£ 20 per whole day session (8.00 am. to 4.00 pm.) for first child
£ 16 per whole day session (8.00 am. to 4.00 pm.) for siblings
£ 10 per morning session (where collection is made at or before 12 pm)
£ 10 per afternoon session (where children arrive at or after 12 pm)
£ 8 per half day session for siblings
These charges apply whether attendance is for part or whole of the session and are payable in advance at the time of booking
Sibling Concessions are available when registering multiple children from the same family, with a "First Child" rate included in that booking.
- If you give us at least 28 days’ notice before the holiday Club starts, we will refund all monies paid, minus an administration fee of £5 per child per day.
- If you give us less than 28 days’ notice before the date(s) you would like to cancel, no refund is available.
- In the case of sudden illness/injury you may be able to recover some of your losses, as credit with us during a future holiday or after school Club booking.